Urban myth says that NYC preschools keep waiting lists, and you need to get on as soon as that pregnancy stick is positive.
Fortunately, even Manhattan and Brooklyn schools are not that crazy.
Many New Yorkers call me when they are expecting a baby or have one. I always tell them that they do not need to hire an educational consultant now. However, some people choose to go forward because I help them understand and plan for
- where best to live for desirable NYC and Westchester private and public school options
- how the NYC schools process works
- which nursery schools tend to be better with exmissions
- how best to improve parent and child profiles for maximum chances of success in NYC private school admission
- which enrichment activities are most helpful
If this concerns your family, now is the time to call: 212-712-2228 or nyc private schools consultant email.